For Vertical Application
- Spacing from 30″ to 18″
- Fits 6″ x 4″ & 6″ x 6″ Tool Bar
- Conical blade enters the soil in the direction of travel ahead of the spindle and moves soil laterally behind the spindle to widen the opening.
- Heavier down pressure spring
- Coulter swivels reducing side loading
- All service/adjustments accomplished with 1/2″ impact wrench
- 6″ Blade rock clearance to prevent breakage
- Cup washers protect all seals
- Dual roller bearing for longer life, not single row ball bearings
- All hi tensile steel thoughout for weight reduction.
- Weight-forward design to avoid weight transfer from drawbar
- 2 coat black enamel baked paint
Click on images below for a printable pdf
1) What Should I Know About the Dietrich Conical Blade Injector
2) Features & Comparison Advantages of Rotary Injector
There are no reviews yet.