The ATS (Aerway Topdress Seeder) features a dedicated 10-ft. quick-adjust frame with an integral full-width 10-bushel linear seed box. The seed box is driven by a 12-volt constant speed electric motor. The seeder will handle a wide variety of seeds as well as granular herbicides and insecticides.
TOTAL PASTURE MANAGEMENT WITH ONE IMPLEMENT
AerWay’s patented tines lift and shatter compacted soil. The quick adjust features allows you to easily vary the swing angle to achieve your desired seed bed.
The seed box has a cam type meter for adjusting the opening for various seed types. The internal five blade rotor delivers the seed to the 20 drop tubes and bottom deflector plate. This ensures uniform seed distribution even on windy days. The optional finishing tool or harrow you’ve selected provides seed to soil contact.
USE ALL SEASON
Because of its unique design when not being used as a seeder, the ATS is used in pastures to relieve compaction or renovate old pastures after each hay cutting. Aeration allows increased water infiltration and plant simulations for greater growth.
- Main members 4 x 4 structural tubing
- Weight tray 24.5” x 102” will accommodate up to five 750-lb. ballast blocks
- Sockets are provided on the rear of the frame to accommodate harrow carrier or tool bar arms
- 3” diameter rollers, tine spacing 7.5”
- Rollers operate on 50mm pillow block, permanently lubricated bearings
- For more aggressive cultivation the rollers can be adjusted from 0° to 10° in 2.5° increments
- Tongue, lift mechanism, and wheels are supplied as standard equipment on the AWATS-100 AerWay
- Wheel and tire assemblies: 9.50 x 15 TL 8 ply mounted on 15 x 8 wheels. Two supplied.
- Tie rod cylinder 3” bore x 12” stroke supplied complete with mechanical lock out for parking the unit.
- 10-ft. seed box has 20 drop tubes spaced 6” apart
- Deflector plate spaces the drop tubes and spreads the seed in a uniform pattern.
- 12 V constant speed electric drive supplied with tractor wiring harness
- Box capacity 13 ft (10 bushel) supplied with application rate charts